RECIPE | Lemon Crinkle Cookies
Scrumptious & simple lemon cookies we baked today!
food | Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- 1 box lemon cookie mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups Cool Whip (8 oz container, thawed)
- 1 powdered sugar
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, egg and Cool Whip
- Form dough into balls and roll generously in powdered sugar, dough will be sticky!
- Bake 8-10 minutes until golden.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute.
- Remove to wire rack, drizzle with melted white chocolate.
- Cool Completely before serving.