6 months old today...
I can't believe that she is already half a year old. It seems so crazy how fast they grow & how fast time goes by once they are here because it feels like pregnancy is an eternity...at least for me!
- Weight: 19 lbs. (according to Community Care a week ago...her Dr. Appointment isn't for 2 weeks.)
- Height & Head Circumference:...to come!
- Wearing mostly 6-12 month clothes. Probably will start buying her bigger ones though...yikes!
- Wearing size 3 shoes.
- Loves to play with toys.
- Crawls everywhere.
- Reaches out for people.
- Needs to be the center of attention.
- Loves to smile & laugh at people when they are talking.
- Is fascinated by her big brother. He can entertain her so well...unless she is wanting his trucks (which she absolutely loves)...then he is very protecting of them and either moves her or lays between her and his trucks.
- Wears size 3 diapers.
- Loves to eat... takes a 7 oz. bottle every 3 hours--without fail! Still isn't on solids. We tried this for a few days but it didn't seem to slow down her 3 hr. milk schedule so we are just sticking with the milk for now... Doc says it's better to go as long as possible anyways-- to not be in a hurry and wait for signs that they aren't being satisfied with their milk...so we will see.
- Isn't too bad in her car seat... but won't hang out in it if we are someplace...like church.
- Still spitting up quite a bit.
- Such a complete joy in our family...her smile can light up my day. When she smiles & giggles-- which she loves to do-- she just turns inside out!
- She recognizes her family.
- She sits up really well by herself.
- Really doesn't like to stand on her feet for too long.
- Very ticklish on her collar bone & ribs.
- Won’t lay on her back for more than a few seconds… flips right over on her tummy & starts crawling. The only way to get her to stay in one place is to sit her up.
- Loves patty-cake.